Our team is composed of customer-oriented people, passionate about delivering the best solution for our customers.
The ability to address complex issues is based on a solid computer science and engineering background. But our drive is solely based on the understanding that technology is a tool, not an end in itself.
Cloud Solutions Architect is an individual contributor and subject matter expert who leads in the design and participates in the implementation of a technology solution for client projects. The architect will collaborate with a team of technologists to produce enterprise-scale solutions.
- Specific focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Execute cloud strategy development and migration projects
- Define the technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
- Design and architect cloud migration and cloud-native solutions.
- Design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into Google Cloud Platform.
- Design of GCP Cloud environments
- Implementation of Google Cloud Platform within in large regulated enterprise environment
- Evaluation of Data Centre strategy
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be GCP Certified
- Strong experience of GCP Public Cloud-based Solutions
- Experience in Cloud Computing GCP public cloud specifically on Cloud first application development
- Strong experience in architecting solutions on GCP
- Hands-on implementation experience with Google Cloud Platform Services
- Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services, including Compute, Containers, Container OS, and Container orchestration (E.g., Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN).
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production-grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud-native solutions with an emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management,
- Programmable infrastructure Even logging, Resource monitoring, and Secret Management.
- Knowledge of multiple, development/Scripting languages such as PHP, PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, and Node.js is desirable
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.
- Familiar with source control and build/dependency management system (Git, Maven, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within the client organization
- Ability to pick new trends in technology and build campaigns with the customer
- Enterprise-scale experience
- Cloud migration experience
In case you're interested in this opportunity, please send your updated CV to <endereço ocultado>