We are looking for C++ Developers (local contract) to join our Summit Front Office team within the IT CIB Business Unit. The Summit Front Office team deals with 2000 users (traders, sales, brokers) that work 24/5 in 3 main locations: Paris, New York and Hong Kong. The team interacts with external systems (e.g. Markit, Bloomberg) as well as other internal teams, and takes on several different tasks, from regulatory implementations (such as MIFID2 and FRTB) to the creation of stress tests and P&L reports through grid computing. The role is based in Porto, within a team of 10 elements that interacts with a team of 30+ developers and Business Analysts in Paris.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop new functionalities for business;
- Bug fix legacy code, scripts and Summit system;
- Ensure tasks get to production without issues;
- Ensure good information flow within a multi-location team;
- Craftsmanship care of code and tests.
Main Technical Requirements:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Previous experience in software development;
- Good knowledge of C/C++ development;
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Perl, Kornshell or other scripting languages;
- Knowledge of DevOps related tools (ideally XLDeploy);
- Experience with source code management tools (ideally GIT);
- Experience with integration tools (BitBucket, Jenkins).
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory)
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to adapt to very different contexts;
- Sense of initiative and proactiveness.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.
Achieve your full potential while growing professionally and personally.