We have been doing e-commerce for several years, which is one reason why we are really good at it. This experience, along with our innovative outlook and our highly skilled team, has made us one of the leading e-commerce companies in the Nordics and Portugal. We focus on long-term partnerships with companies that want to actively invest in and develop their e-commerce capabilities. We are currently working with both B2C and B2B companies and our customers range from entrepreneurial and owner-operated start-ups to internationally famous brands.
We are a team of 40+ employees. We work in small agile teams, made up of people with diverse competencies and responsibilities, but where everyone is directly involved in the whole cycle of software development. Our main office is at Kungsholmstorg in central Stockholm and we have additional offices in Portugal and Serbia.
We work on two of the world's strongest e-commerce platforms; Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to work with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and in challenging digital commerce projects of great complexity.
We work in small agile teams, composed of elements with diverse competencies and responsibilities, but where everyone is directly involved in the whole cycle of software development.
- Follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture, and Testing)
- Develop, document and test solutions as specified and planned
- Ability to work on complex problems
- Be responsible for managing your time in an efficient and autonomous way
- Be updated with the latest innovations regarding frontend development technologies and methodologies
- Degree and/or Masters in Computer Engineering or other similar training
- Good knowledge about RequireJS or React
- Good knowledge of Responsive Design
- Good knowledge of Less, Sass and/or Grunt
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Git or another similar system
- Fluency in English is mandatory
NICE TO HAVE
- MVC architectures
- Understand the concepts of Test Driven Development
- Knowledge or experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience in e-Commerce / Digital Commerce
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with an extremely motivated international team
- Culture-oriented to feedback
- Possibility of boot camps in the Stockholm office
- Support for attending training and technology conferences
- Regular social events
- Full working desk: MacBook Pro, Headphones, desktop monitor, among others
- Netflix and Spotify subscriptions
- Remote work flexibility, snacks, espresso coffee, fresh fruit, and ping pong table
Please, send your application to <endereço ocultado>