Buildium is looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic software engineers to join our team in Porto, Portugal. Our core product is an all-in-one property management platform used by over 18,000 real estate professionals to take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer, you'll be part of a cross-functional product team delivering new features while promoting and implementing the front-end development strategy throughout Buildium. This is a great chance to be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to engineering best practices and processes as well as continually providing opportunities for professional growth.
- Work in two-week sprints building new features and enhancing existing features of the Buildium platform using technologies like ECMAScript, TypeScript, Angular, Node and the .NET stack.
- Design and development with a focus on maintainability, usability, performance and a consumer-grade user experience.
- Be a positive influence on the team through technical reviews, collaborating with other developers on the team, and ensuring adherence to coding and testing standards.
- Work closely with product managers to understand the future business direction with the goal of architecting the platform optimally.
- Work closely with technical leads and other stakeholders to develop project plans and participate in resource planning.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to front-end frameworks and technologies, cloud computing, and automated unit testing.
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in developing customer facing software
- Hands-on experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with CSS/LESS/SASS, HTML
- Skills and desire to work full-stack with C# and SQL code in large codebase and microservice architecture (nice to have)
- Experience developing modern client side experiences for web-based, multi-tenant, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Free weekly team lunches, fresh fruit, coffee and drinks
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse distributed team in Portugal, USA and India
- Remote-friendly environment
Working at Buildium is unlike any other gig you've ever had. With offices in the US, Portugal and India, you will be interacting daily with colleagues distributed all around the world. We’re casual, open, innovative and collaborative. As a company that empowers their employees to do the right thing, you will find that Buildium’s drive to be the best is contagious.
Please apply directly using our jobs website: <endereço ocultado> .