Kelvin is a software company dedicated to unlocking the power of data science to create a more efficient, safe and sustainable industrial automation industry. The Kelvin Intelligent Control Software Platform enables our customers to transform their legacy operations into self-optimizing systems using AI-driven intelligent automation applications. Our team is distributed around the world with offices in San Francisco, Colorado, Australia, and Portugal.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to research, analyze, and solve interesting challenges on a daily basis. You will contribute in a significant way to the future of the Kelvin products and their strategic development.
Role & Responsibilities
Kelvin Inc is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team in Portugal. Let’s skip the basics of willingness to learn and love challenges, flexibility to adapt, appetite for risk, team player, and all those catch phrases.
You will be the right fit if you:
- Are a junior developer looking to take the next step
- Want to take more responsibilities and bring new ideas to the table
- Values mentorship
- Want to work in a squad structure with experienced developers and QA engineers
- Worked previously with either Angular, React or Vue
- Understand the basics of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Willing to come to Braga once per week
- Are fluent in English
At Kelvin your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality UI
- Work closely with the Design Team to create an amazing experience to the user
- Maintain graphic standards and Kelvin branding guidelines throughout the interface
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of HTML and CSS experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers in different countries
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Experience in AGILE workflows
- Management skills, including documenting, estimating and coordinating assignments
- Open-source project contributions
Please click here to apply!
Braga - Full-time