We at FOURSOURCE are building a totally unique and innovative fashion & textile global sourcing platform. Our vision is to resolve the missing transparency in the highly-fragmented fashion sourcing market. We provide the solution that enables all market players to massively speed-up their cycle time, be on-trend, and leverage their value proposition to their customers. More info about us: <endereço ocultado>
- Assist on Scrum Ceremonies;
- Define product solutions collaboratively (together with other PMs, Stakeholders and Tech team) and create specifications for new and/or existing features / flows;
Work with UX in wireframing and early prototyping defined solutions;
Work on prioritization of those solutions with the other PMs, supporting decisions with “effort vs value” exercises;
Communicate with Customer Service team, giving feedback on the status of reported live issues; report issues to the technical team and prioritize them into the backlog or/and current sprints;
- Support Senior Product Managers on the communication with international teams of new product deliveries.
You come with:
- Basic knowledge about Agile methodologies, specially Scrum;
- Good time-management skills;
- Drive, high ambitions, flexibility and a strong bias for action at fast pace;
- Strong analytical skills with an outgoing and extremely engaging personality;
- Good written and verbal communication skills: fluency in English is mandatory;
- Self-motivation and team-oriented work attitude.
A fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope;
A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas;
A diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team.
- Porto, Portugal.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Get in touch with us – <endereço ocultado>