OLX Group, we're one of the fastest-growing networks of trading platforms. Serving over 300 million users monthly, across 20 brands and operating in 30+ countries around the world.
We help people buy and sell cars, find homes, get jobs, trade goods - anything from teddy bears to an industrial gelato maker. We own over 20 well-loved household brands such as OLX, Standvirtual & Imovirtual. Our platforms are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for all our customers.
Our team in Portugal is looking for a Remote Site Reliability Engineer to help build some of the most successful automotive marketplaces in Europe. We relentlessly iterate and transform our products with our customers in mind and with your help, we could make car trading a stress-free experience.
What you will be doing:
- Support a Global Distributed Classifieds Platform Evolution (scalability, HA, deployment, performance)
- Architect, build and implement infrastructure services to enable our distributed platform growth
- Advocate sensible, scalable, systems design and share responsibility within the organization in diagnosing, resolving, and preventing production issues through mechanisms like automation
- Automate as much as humanly possible and always configure as code
- Take operational responsibility for the services that we own, including taking part in an on-call rotation, practice balanced incident response and blameless postmortems
Who we’re looking for:
- You are able to work in a full-remote setup and currently residing in Portugal;
- Experience building and scaling High-Traffic Web Applications
- Good knowledge of containers and containers orchestration, such as Kubernetes
- Proven background on Linux/Unix Systems
- Good Knowledge on Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Proficiency on Configuration Management Frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Experience with one or more programming languages: Python, Go
What we’ll give you:
- Full remote position;
- A company committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and create equal opportunities
- Great place to learn within fast-growing, global classifieds' platforms
- A healthy learning environment that takes your career at heart for both Individual Contributors or Managers
- We offer an Annual Bonus plus benefits like Health and Life insurance, Food Allowance
- Open selection of training e-courses including MyAcademy, Udemy and specialist AWS trainings
What you need to know about us:
- Be part of the Prosus universe - the largest consumer internet company in Europe.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies
- We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the stability that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, tackling ambiguity and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about us take a look around our careers page and the OLX Group website and apply here: <endereço ocultado>
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.