We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Are you interested in the development world?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and be provided with the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer
- Permanent contract since your start date;
- Different projects, technical experts and the best methodologies;
- Attractive career opportunities;
- Personalized career plans;
- Monitoring for your medium-long term personal and professional development;
- An opportunity to apply your previous knowledge and experience;
- A relaxed and international work environment.
- Analyze functional requirements and provide technical solutions for their implementation.
- Set-up reports’ business rules in XML in the in-house BI solution.
- Develop 4D and/or SQL code implementing new functionalities.
- Perform technical tests, offer user support, and prepare deployments following procedures.
- Experience in general purpose programming languages, ideally object-oriented.
- SQL knowledge preferentially in Sybase SQL or Oracle PLSQL.
- Good analysis skills (functional analysis, code retro-analysis, investigation).
- Critical Thinking
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team, respecting colleagues and communicating progress.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with code versioning tools (SVN, GIT, others).
Nice to Have:
- Certain technologies including: 4D, Sybase or Oracle, GIT, Java and/or Shell.
- Having previously worked in other international/multi-location teams.
- Experience with test and ticket-tracking tools.
- French language.
How to Apply?
If you identify yourself with Amaris and consider this offer interesting, please send us your CV through our website (<endereço ocultado>) or apply directly to <endereço ocultado> / <endereço ocultado>
Aditionally, if you wish to know more about Amaris and need more information, you are more than welcome to visit our forum: