We are looking for an experienced Power BI Data Analyst who also has familiarity with other internal Microsoft tools. The right person has worked on developing dashboards, generating ROI analysis, data and reports.
You will work closely with several teams (management, product, development, sales, etc) to understand the business, business needs, data related to the business goals, the internal tools to pull data from and then generate useful reports on an ongoing basis.
You will monitor the quality and ensure integrity of the data and recommend measures to enhance the reporting process, tools and methods in support of our goals.
It is important that you maintain an awareness of the latest developments, advancements and trends in the field of performance measurement and reporting.
Your work will include:
- Creation of Power BI visualizations under direction of your manager
- Creation of ad hoc validation reports as needed in support of other deliverables
- Being a collaborative member of the Data Science team, so you will need skills in Python and SQL
- Bachelor's degree (information systems, computer science or related field) or equivalent combination of education
- Three or more years of experience in data analysis
- Experience working with product configurations and databases
- Experience working with data modelling practices and procedures
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data administration, repository management, database creation techniques, and data warehousing standards, strategies, and tools
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly rate for freelancers available ASAP. Agreement until end of 2021, with possible renewal.
- Laptop and working tools can be provided if needed.
- Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal.
- Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality.
- The contract will be based on a working from home basis, expecting availability to occasionaly work at our offices in Porto (depending on COVID restrictions).
How to apply:
If we got your curiosity, we now hope to ignite your attention and enthusiasm! We would love to hear from you at <endereço ocultado> , with your CV and a small motivation letter/email. Both documents must be in English, otherwise they will not be processed.