At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be working in an agile development team to develop front-end components for a unique platform that allows the end users to book a complete package of travel + hotel + flight extras and car renting.
- You will be developing against a product backlog and submitting changes to the build and release pipeline.
- Include and implementing changes and new functionalities in a team environment
- You will be exposed to all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Picking up general-purpose development tasks across a variety of languages and tool sets
- Maintain and extending Angular front-end components and cross integrations with React / Redux
- Staying up to date with all new technological advancements in this area and looking for opportunities to add value within the platform
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- Working with the Delivery Manager and Product Owner to ensure all new features are delivered to expectations around time and quality.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to build User Interfaces using Angular
- Experience using TypeScript
- Experience using Keycloak
- Background with automated UX testing and able to point to specific technologies used and benefits gained
- Experience in consuming services through REST
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Gitlab
- Understanding of basic cloud security principles
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies (Kanban and/or Scrum)
- Experience using Altlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience using HTML and CSS
What we can offer you:
- The ability to work in Innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Interested? Apply through this link: <endereço ocultado>