At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience with Xcode, and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI).
What we can offer you:
- The ability to work in Innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Interested? Apply through this link: <endereço ocultado>