We are looking for a passionate QA Analyst to work in our growing QA team. The right candidate will have good experience and knowledge of general software testing methodologies and test automation.
Our client is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Represent the QA function within our delivery team and attend the Sprint planning/Daily Scrum stand-ups/Review and Retrospective meetings and actively engage in discussions around the Acceptance criteria/Test scenarios for Story/Bug tickets.
- Ensuring that the tickets being worked on during the Sprints are adhering to the acceptance criteria before passing.
- Creating the relevant tasks for testing such as manually test tasks and automated tasks like writing BDD files or automated mapping files.
- Carry out exploratory, functional, non-functional, UI, Feature, Regression and user acceptance testing (both Manual and Automated) to ensure that high-quality standards are achieved at all times for all software releases.
- Ensure testing is carried out in line with the development program, that agreed criteria and process checkpoints (gates) are completed, that feedback is provided early in the development cycle to support efficient project delivery.
- To assist with the preparation of test plans, recording software defects and provide technical descriptions and evidence, while also providing feedback and regular updates to the team to ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software test life cycles.
- To identify and define opportunities for improvement, measurements for those improvements and the implementation and roll out process to ensure that overall quality standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Documentation including reviewing Testing Processes, Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents and contributing to Test Specifications for Feature, System and Solutions Testing.
- Minimum 2 year's software test experience.
- Functional, exploratory non-functional, Cross Browser and user acceptance testing with strong test skills and experience of working through a number of full lifecycle projects.
- Experience in working on complex Web applications.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with defect investigation and isolation and the importance of reliable means of defect reproduction.
- Regular use of a defect management system such as Jira.
- Able to demonstrate awareness of the importance of test process collateral (scripts and other deliverables) and the ability to feedback QA related information to management.
- ISTQB foundation/advanced Certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner and the ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly.
Exposure to Atlassian tools, Selenium, Cucumber, Git, Gherkin and CSS elements will be advantageous
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career