The company eSMART was founded in 2011 as a spin-off of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our company develops intelligent control systems for your home or workplace. These systems can be used locally or remotely and show you where, when, and how you are consuming energy. As part of its rapid development, eSMART is currently recruiting for its R&D Team a Senior Android Developer.
Development and architecture of Android apps and services for eSMART mobile and dashboard features.
- Development and architecture of Android apps and services for eSMART mobile and dashboard features.
- Maintenance of existing eSMART applications.
- Language of development Kotlin and Java.
- Write and execution of unit and integration tests.
- You have educational background in Computer Engineering/Sciences. A complementary training in mobile app development in Kotlin and Java is mandatory.
- More than 3 years of experience in Android Development in Android SDK 7+.
- You have good knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, and networks. Experience with Model-view-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern is required.
- Exposure to using Kotlin (and Java). Knowledge of NDK development will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with device farm testing, integration testing, and CI/CD knowledge.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, proficiency in French is a plus.
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment. You have a can-do attitude and solution driven, you are proactive and passionate about smart devices and IoT.
- Ambitious projects with a solution-oriented approach.
- A chance to be part of the development of a dynamic company.
- Great independence in a pleasant and amazing work environment. We're the #eSMARTfamily !
- Two yearly events with the team, recurring aperitifs, computer and all the necessary equipment provided!
- Be part of one of the most European growing company recognized by the Financial Times in 2020.
- A fair system with competitive rewards.
SEND US YOUR APLPICATION