Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer for a project based in Lisbon.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science;
- Previous experience with end-to-end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse;
- Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus;
- Experience in DW/ETL/BI projects preferred;
- 3 years working as Data/Solution/Application Architect Proficiency in data modelling;
- Very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, Dimensional and their specific applications;
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS topics, ability to write complex SQL, PL/SQL;
- Very good knowledge of application development with Java, .NET;
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQLServer Understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting aspects Understanding of data security and data access controls and design aspects
- Excellent client facing and team player skills;
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English.