Retail Consult is recruiting!
The impact of technology in retail is a game changer affecting every retailer from small, local shops to retail giants. Working at Retail Consult means being at the center of this industry in transformation. As specialists in technology solutions for retail, we provide solutions strategy, implementation, deployment, training, and support services for clients across a range of retail segments including fashion, grocery, pharmacy, do-it-yourself, telecommunications, and electronics. Work, train, and learn with a growing team with over 300 people based in Portugal, the US, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and China, who are transforming the business of retailers across the globe.
We are currently seeking for Junior Java Developer to join our growing delivery team.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Perform coding to written technical specifications;
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects;
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Academic experience with Java and databases;
- Analytical Skill to interpret and understand business processes by written requirements and technical specification documents;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Good communication skills, problem-solving mindset;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficient in English.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance and a feeling of value apply to this job submitting your CV at:
Retail Consult – Transforming Retail with Passion