As a Customer Support Engineer for EMEA you will be working closely with our customers delivering a high level of quality service that will ensure our continued success as a business in delivering a best in class service. You will have a mix of great technical skills and a laser focus on customer service, be able to multi-task and communicate effectively with your team and wider colleagues.
What you will really be doing:
The Customer Support Engineer (EMEA) is responsible for providing high-quality post-sales support for the Amino product range to our rapidly growing customer base across Europe, Middle East and Africa, while collaborating effectively as a trusted member of our driven, innovative team.
- Act as a technical interface for post-sales technical support for customers and partners in EMEA.
- Resolve customer questions and issues, very often involving on-site work.
- Assist customers with the integration of our products into their networks.
- Improve the internal knowledge base by documenting common questions and answers, troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Provide regular status updates to management teams.
- Clearly understand and communicate customer issues to the Product Management team to improve products and minimize on-site support needs.
- Train customers and integrators on the use of our products.
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company
What would make you perfect for the job:
- Min 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Linux architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
The following experience is desirable and would be advantageous in the role –
- Knowledge of IPTV technologies
- Knowledge of DVB
- Knowledge of Apple HTTP Live streaming protocol
- Knowledge of compressed and uncompressed digital video and audio standards, especially around H.264 and MPEG-2 technologies
- Familiar with Linux shell scripting
If you have a proactive, “can do” attitude, are a self-starter able to take on responsibility and manage your own time effectively, and have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities, we want to hear from you.