FasterPay is looking for technical candidates who want to level up their careers in the fintech, e-commerce industry. If you are a tech-savvy problem solver and have experience in platform or software integration, we are hiring an Integration Engineer to join our team in Lisbon.
This role is open to candidates located outside Lisbon through remote work arrangements. The company can only process candidates living and are authorized to work within Portugal.
- Design, build and maintain an integration platform for the merchants and partners using FasterPay;
- Write testable, well-documented and maintainable frontend and backend code;
- Build web applications, pages and interfaces for company products, using different APIs, frameworks, and libraries;
- Build high-available solutions and optimize the load;
- Build APIs for company products;
- Integration of third-party libraries into company products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Work closely with our product development teams, contribute to our roadmap, particularly for API interfaces, and, when relevant, assist the engineers in the product development teams.
Skills & Competences Required:
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably integrating solutions for some major SaaS software packages or e-commerce or payment platform;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony and/or other);
- Experience with microservices and DDD in a plus;
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization;
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language is a plus but not required;
- Ease of traveling to participate in conferences, events, and company-wide training.
Why join FasterPay?
If you have a passion for technology and looking to take your career to the next level in the fintech space, then this is the opportunity for you.
FasterPay offers great benefits and a lot of career growth opportunities, including competitive compensation, meal allowances, the ability to grow your skills in a fast-paced scale-up environment, and optional business trips. We are a performance-driven team and also provide performance-based bonuses for your hard work and dedication. Health and medical insurance coverage, and sports vouchers are also provided after the successful completion of the trial period.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Lisbon, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Submit your resume in English through: <endereço ocultado>