Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of IT Officer working on Management & Control topics in the Lisbon area. You must be an English speaker.
Your main responsabilities:
- Control of the adequate recording of the invoices in accounting, per Nature of expenditure, per Business line;
- Follow up of travel expenses;
- Calculation and analysis of the man-day rate site on a monthly basis;
- Relationship with Head Office Finance teams;
- Support the assistants in the monthly accounting closure;
- Centralize information and prepare reports or evidence expected for control of second-level;
- Monitor the expenses and the IT re-invoicing in relationship with the different sites;
- Create, modify and delete budget items (Service level, budget line..) in the Anaplan tool;
- Respond to requests for reports or changes in reports;
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with JFS_ITOFF in the email subject.