STEFANINI is hiring Business Intelligence consultants experienced with ETL processes, to join one of our clients operating from Lisbon, within the telecommunication business.
In this project you’ll be focused on a large scale BI and Analytics transformation project, acting as a BI ETL Consultant responsible for consolidating/migrating the existing Data Warehouse and provide a refined view of information.
You’ll deal with large data complexity, adjustments, updating warehouses aligned with the business requirements, ensuring it is done according to quality standards.
• Develop and maintain the architecture of a Data Warehouse
• Design and build the ETL processes to integrate data sources
• Ability to deal with large volumes of data
• Development experience with SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, etc;
• ETL tool knowledge such as: Unix, Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, DataStage, etc;
• Knowledge of Databases such as: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
• Know-how in Data Modeling.
• English fluency
• Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum.
Nice to have:
• Database skills – Sybase IQ and BigQuery
• Experience with integration tools and ETL jobs in Talend or Composer
To apply, please send us your updated CV to <endereço ocultado> using ETL21 as subject