Our client is looking to create a new Security Operations team in Porto.
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
- Review new technologies and products planned by the product team for security implications
- Consults and collaborates with the product team, with a focus to continuously improve the security of (customer) solutions end-to-end
- Manages day-to-day security operations, automates routine parts and follows-up on security events
- Designs and Implements security groups, policies and role bases access controls
- Providing expert advice during security incidents
- Advises, influences and educates the rest team on matters of compliance and security
- Degree in in computer science or equivalent through experience
- Experience designing secure complex distributed systems
- Programming experience, preferably with a diversity of languages
- Experience with industry compliance and security standards (e.g. PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST/DoD frameworks)
- Able to articulate technical concepts in clear speech and prose, and enables product stakeholders a fact based risk assessment
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific role preferred
- Experience managing technical priorities within the backlog
- Security certifications (e.g., OSCP, OWASP) are a plus
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career