Application Support Engineer
with dedication to optimize our customer’s experience
Location: Faro, Portugal
Experience: 2+ years
Employment Type: Full Time (Unlimtied)
Shift Timings: Central Europe Time (CET)
You enjoy driving success on customer relationship? You are interested in increasing involvement in product knowhow and release? You want to be part of a technology leader in marketing software solutions including MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management)?
For our further growth we are looking for people who will help shape the future of Contentserv. People who are like us. We offer you a lot of freedom to develop yourself. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee-oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then welcome to the team!
With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Contentserv’s vision for this role
In your new role as Application Support Engineer you will be part of a team with high focus on top quality product support, contributing to a great customer satisfaction. Analyzing and solving challenging customer demands will also be a part of your work.
Your current tasks with the opportunity to grow – What will Your life at Contentserv look like?
In your everyday work you have a diverse range of tasks with lots of space for development:
- Be part of an Agile team able to collaboratively deliver solutions to customer
- Validate and address reported incidents, following on resolution progress providing updates to customers
- Build and manage customer satisfaction overview
- Act as product expert, solving requests at configuration level
- Collect and inform Product Management team of incoming suggestions
Your profile – What do you need to fit in?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Experience with command line based remote access
- Basic notions of web based applications, incl. webserver and database interaction
- Basic notions of IT infrastructure, namely with webserver, database, LDAP or source control
- Familarity with Elasticsearch, Kibana or Cassandra is a plus
- Knowledge of collaborative tools, such as Jira and Confluence
Your personality – Be a part of our relentless pioneer strategy:
- You enjoy introducing innovations and implementing improvements
- You are characterized by a high service mentality, excellent communication skills as well as analytical, conceptual and problem-solving thinking
- You are a real team player, self reflective and able to keep calm when under pressure
- Your working method is characterised by structure, pragmatism, reliability and risk awareness
- You work systematically, able to use the learnings to become increasingly reliable
- You like an environment in which you can be self-designing, but also have access to the experience and help of colleagues at any time
Some good reasons to join our Team:
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole international team.
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture with fun at the task and room for own ideas
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- A modernly equipped workplace
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match!
Send us your application in English stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via e-mail to <endereço ocultado>
We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!
Faro - Full-time