Guided by high service standards, environment friendly offices and processes, artlogic.biz provides its customers a stress-free support of local crew, from the capitals of most of European countries to the remotest places you can think of.
This is accomplished by our beloved SquidWeb application, now in its third version and on its way to the fourth enhancement: SquidWeb is a people's network application that uniquely solves the challenges of managing the preparation and execution of cultural and business events by intelligently gathering every possible detail in a simple and concise UI.
To make this possible artlogic.biz is searching for a senior full stack developer to speed up the development of features and the next version of our application.
What we value:
- 4+ years experience in software development;
- use the best software development practices to write testable, efficient and well designed code;
- experience in designing client and server sides architectures;
- familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- proficiency in English and good communication skills;
Our tech stack:
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Sass
- MSSQL / MySQL;
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / Jenkins;
- Linux / macOS - command line;
- Cypress / Jest;
- and more...
What we offer:
- competitive salary with benefits;
- 25 days vacation per year;
- health and life insurance;
- 100% remote work;