The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 25 countries, with more than 12 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.6 billion euros, in 2020.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Function: Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Technology or similar;
- Professional experience between 6 to 8 years as Project Manager / Business Analyst;
- Experience with:
- Take the lead and prioritize activities in the Fenergo Bogart Reporting flow (SAP Business Objects) and in the Fenergo Dashboaring flow (Power BI);
- Coordination between the Project / Program Team and IT, CLM, Business, Compliance and Management stakeholders;
- Provides status updates for management on Fenergo's dedicated program committees;
- Ensure the migration of reporting based on legacy CLM tools to reporting based on Fenergo;
- Ensure that deliveries are met / achieved within planned schedules;
- Proficiency in english is mandatory.
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: <endereço ocultado> indicating in the title the reference PMBA.AC.DB
Lisboa, Porto - Full-time
Lisboa - Full-time
Aveiro, Braga, Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Faro, Lisboa, Setúbal, Porto, Santarém - Full-time
Porto - Full-time