Software Engineer – DevOps
There's no secret on the rule for being number-one, it takes willingness to improve and determination to pursue it. At GRiT® it is all about the journey getting there. We trust talent and intelligence are important, yet passion and perseverance are key to achieving any goal.
We are Tech Passionate People, with Purpose, delivering solutions while building strong long-term relations.
People. Technology. Innovation. All-around it.
Prove your grit and join our Team!
- 3 or more years of professional software development experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience designing, building and configure cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Build and maintain operation tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Work collaboratively with product development being the link between product and business units
- Focus on process automation to allow maximum autonomy for development teams
- Experience with docker, kubernets, Jenkins, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with Continuous Deployment will be a strong plus
- Passionate about learning new skills, applying it and teaching others
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or software development
- Effective visual communicator – you can communicate complex problems to business and technology stakeholders using visual collaboration tools