We are looking for a Software Developer, who will be responsible for define, plan and developer software applications with PHP framework. This position is open for Porto, Fundão and Lisbon.
• Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
• Possibility to participate in international projects;
• Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
• Career evolution.
• Define, plan and develop software applications with the ever evolving PHP framework;
• Support technical decisions and enforce that the best practices are followed;
• Work together with other Capgemini Engineering technical areas and with our system engineering ecosystem (partners, customers, suppliers).
• Bachelor or Master Degree completed in relevant area (Software Engineer);
• At least 3 years of experience with PHP;
• Solid experience with Laravel & Symfony;
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a SW Developer;
• High level of experience with Scrum or SAFe methodologies;
• Good communication skills and user-focused;
• Fluent in English is mandatory. German or French is a plus.
To apply, send CV to: <endereço ocultado>