PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Kelvin is a software company dedicated to unlocking the power of data science to create a more efficient, safe and sustainable industrial automation industry. The Kelvin Intelligent Control Software Platform enables our customers to transform their legacy operations into automated, self-optimizing systems using AI-driven intelligent automation applications. Our team is distributed around the world with offices in San Francisco, Colorado, Australia, and Portugal.
How we work
Kelvin embraced the remote spirit, meaning you get to create your own schedule no matter the time zone. You’ll be joining a team of engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA, data scientists, designers, product managers, project managers, operations and finance, around the globe.
We’re looking for a seasoned Frontend Engineer, with strong experience developing in React. As we shift our frontend stack from Angular to React, we are looking to add one skilled engineer, to help with the transition and to play a keep part in mentoring and training the current team on React best practices. It is an opportunity to create an impact from the beginning and to become a key stakeholder.
You will be the right fit if you:
- Have a strong knowledge about Design and Architecture frontend systems from the ground up
- Want to take more responsibilities and bring new ideas to the table
- Want to work in a squad structure with experienced developers and QA engineers
- Worked previously with React
- Understand the basics of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Are fluent in English
At Kelvin, your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality UI
- Work closely with the Design Team to create an amazing experience for the user
- Maintain graphic standards and Kelvin branding guidelines throughout the interface
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of HTML and CSS experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers in different countries
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Availability to come to Braga for team activities or important meetings (no more than once per month)
Preferred to have:
- Experience in leadership positions, either as an Individual contributor or as a manager
- Experience in AGILE workflows
- Open-source project contributions
Kelvin believes in putting its employees first. We embraced a Remote work culture, with flexible working hours. We provide a Home office setup and other perks like health insurance.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY