Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
Here at Neotalent (a Novabase company), we are building a tech team to help reinvent the experience of sports fans around the world and we want you to join us as Senior Project Manager at Lisbon Area. Our client is the global leader in fan-first video experiences and works for FIFA, UEFA, the Premier League, Juventus FC, BBC Sports and many more!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will act as the day-to-day point of contact for our wide portfolio of clients. Working in an Agile environment, you will use your leadership skills and be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale web and mobile projects during a ‘build’ or ‘run’ phase in close cooperation with the technical team. Budget, capacity management and the ability to make decisions under pressure are important factors in your role:
- Managing web and mobile projects in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase in an Agile environment
- Gathering client requirements to create project plans and requirements documents
- Contributing to the creative, technical and strategic direction of the project by working as key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Management of a large project team, including geographically distributed members
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level
- Design of information architecture and complex wireframes
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and able to devise & implement effective mitigation strategies
- Budget and capacity management
- Providing internal monthly and external project status reports
- Keeping detailed minutes for all meetings and distributing to stakeholders
- Change request management and documentation
- Prioritise according to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Recognising and highlighting potential new business opportunities with the client
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls
The talent we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years as Project Manager
- Extensive digital project management experience in an agency environment
- Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering a large web / mobile in Agile environments
- First class understanding and proven experience of budget and capacity management
- An understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with MAR_PM.Sports in the email subject.
Aveiro, Açores, Beja, Braga, Bragança, Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Faro, Évora, Guarda, Portalegre, Leiria, Lisboa, Madeira, Viseu, Setúbal, Porto, Santarém, Vila Real, Viana do Castelo - Full-time
Lisboa - Full-time
Lisboa - Full-time