The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 25 countries, with more than 12 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.6 billion euros, in 2020.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Function: Data Engineer BI
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining data pipelines in a custom or commercial ETL tool (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, ...) (Airflow is a plus);
- 2+ years in a Data Warehouse environment with varied forms of data infrastructure, including relational databases, and data lakes;
- Strong knowledge in SQL;
- Proficient in creating and evolving dimensional data models & schema designs to improve accessibility of data and provide intuitive analytics;
- Knowledge in distributed systems (Spark is mandatory);
- Experience with Java, Scala, or Python;
- Background in working in cloud environments – AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Familiar with in continuous delivery principles: version control, unit and automated tests.
- 2+ years working with a BI reporting tool (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Looker, ..)
- You are Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to work in a fast moving operational environment and you are enthusiastic and with a positive attitude.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: <endereço ocultado> indicating in the title the reference Data BI.AC.SR