The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 25 countries, with more than 12 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.6 billion euros, in 2020.
The best of ICT with a human touch
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Finance;
- Previously experience on project management (Agile Methodologies experience is desirable);
- Experience on the set-up of project portfolio management and portfolio reports:
- Experience with data management (BI);
- Knowledge of tools: Excel, Project Management tools (Clarity) PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint;
- Skills with VBA-macro is an advantage;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style;
- Figures oriented , leadership potential;
- Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning;
- Capacity to deliver high quality reporting in a short time frame (stress resistant)
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: <endereço ocultado> indicating in the title the reference PMO.JP.DB