At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and extend the reach of our highly-rated existing applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future apps
- Collaborating with Product Owners and design colleagues to deliver inspirational apps and continue to optimize their performance post release
- A key part of this role will be to develop and produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance to architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects, create and maintain a robust technical framework to support the apps
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Seek continual improvements in delivery with the team to drive efficiency and productivity.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Android development (Kotlin, Android SDK, Java, Android Studio)
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security and native components/SDK's
- Solid understanding of OOP principals and design
- Experience with outside data sources and API’s (Json, Soap, Rest, XML)
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Understanding of Android UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions balancing design, quality and velocity
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence).
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy/Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules
- FlexOffice - You choose where you want to work in Portugal!
- Individual budget for your home office workstation
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation around the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>