Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the world of IT?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and provided the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer:
- Being part in an International and Multicultural environment;
- Opportunities do grow quickly with a tailored made career path;
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- About 6 years of experience in the deployment of complex IT solutions for business service delivery (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures).
- About 3 years of experience maintaining SaaS applications on major cloud platforms, including AWS.
- Significant experience with operational management, metrics-based processes and automation of IT processes.
- Experience doing IT level II support and advanced troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of SQL-based databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres…etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration, virtualization using VMWare, system management tools and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud best practices.
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.