Who we are
Jscrambler is growing at a fast-pace fueled by the success of its recognized web security products. Our groundbreaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight fraud, reverse-engineering or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer reputation.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our high performing development organization. As part of our team, you will play a key role in helping us deliver quality products that exceed customer expectations.
You will be part of the Product Management team, and together, you’ll work with the CTO, PO’s, Sales and Marketing teams to define the best Product Strategy, aligned with the company’s overall vision and strategy. You’ll gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and detail product initiatives. You will understand the market needs and find the best features for our products to cover those needs. The output of your work will be a managed Product Roadmap that guides our development teams to maximize the product value, guaranteeing on-time delivery and with the desired quality.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Be an expert with respect to the product, the market and the competition and represent the voice of the customer
- Help manage the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle
- Produce product requirements, including desired goals, features and high-level design
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure delivery of the intended value
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Monitor, report and improve product KPIs and performance
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years working in a similar function (Product Manager / Product Owner / Project Manager)
- 3+ years experience working in Software Development, with a strong emphasis on Web Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in Security/Application Security is highly valued
- Experience in Agile methodologies is valued
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication
- Capable to derive simple solutions for complex problems
- Be able to define a strategy and lead multi-domain teams to the dream
- Proficient in spoken and written English
How to Apply
Send an email to <endereço ocultado> with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.