Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of the Senior SAP HCM/SF Tech Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. This role will be primarily focused in areas of Shared Service capabilities with possibility to grow in other areas of H2R to expand the expertise and experience.
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organization’s planning and operations.
- Recognizes and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration.
- Works with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Contributes to selection of the business analysis methods, tools and techniques for projects; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
Requirements definition and management
- Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience with SAP HCM/XM /Success Factors, business process understanding
- Configuration capability and experience
- Understanding of data model and relation to the H2R process/solution to provide valuable business advice
- Deep technical understanding or affinity to learn the technical aspect of HCM
- Technical integration knowledge
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
- Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects
- College or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- Continuous education and working with internal and external consultancies
- Expertise is all areas of H2R to learn from
- Diverse team and all levels of expertise
If you want to apply, please click on the following link - Senior SAP HCM/SF Tech Consultant (M/F) (adidas-group.com)