Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of the SAC and BW Integrated Planning Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Requirements definition and management
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and Planning Capabilities, BW Integrated Planning and SEM-BCS solution for Group Consolidation
- Knowledge how to integrate with SAP FICO and ERP data model
- Experience on Financial Planning and Group Consolidation processes
- Demonstrated experience leading product teams following agile principles
- Experience in delivering end-to-end SAP FICO projects
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
To apply, please click on the following link - SAP Consultant - SAC/BW-IP/FICO (M/F/D) (adidas-group.com)