Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with Success.
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon or Porto?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your professional career?
So, this offer is ideal for you!
- Experience in HCM Workday solutions;
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years+ of related experience;
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Workday HCM system;
- Ability interpret requirements to technical solutions and business process mapping;
- Understanding of web service technologies (REST, XSLT, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, and SAML);
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- High energy, enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great sense of humour!
- You'll advise partners through selection, transformation and configuration of Workday;
- You'll implement performance improvement and cost-reduction projects, participating in development efforts;
- You'll provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management;
- You'll monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements;
- You'll help maintain all elements related to assigned Workday modules;
- You'll report to the IT Manager.
How to apply?
If you identify with Amaris and find this offer interesting, please send us your CV to: <endereço ocultado>
Additionally, if you want to know more about Amaris and need more information, visit our forum: <endereço ocultado>