Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity, and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company that has already expanded to other 4 different countries: Portugal, Brazil, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now looking for a new .NET Developer willing to accept new challenges!
As a full-stack developer, your main activities will rely on participating in an agile-based software development life-cycle of applications including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing, and code reviews. You’ll have to develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, developing software systems, while also aiding in planning product development and timelines.
You’ll be working closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practices, identifying dependencies, and coordinate with other teams when required.
You’ll also have to fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionalities.
Are you the one?
You must have…
- English Fluency (B2 level minimum)
- Higher Education in Engineering or Information Technologies or proven equivalent experience;
- Passionate and experienced with development on .NET/ .NET Core, WCF, WPF, and EF (minimum of 3 years of experience);
- Comfortable with front end activities using Angular+2 and Typescript
- Knowledge and experience with Micro Services architecture and TFS
- Aware of industry best practices (SOLID, Design Patterns, DDD, TDD).
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Providing a Multidisciplinary Team;
- Giving a home office kit, with everything you need to perform remotely;
- Ensuring customized training and career plans alongside professional growth;
- Helping you reach happiness;
Oh… and by the way, we also have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- World-class Clients and Partners.
If you believe in this match as much as we do, send us your CV to: <endereço ocultado>