We are looking for a DevOps Cloud Engineer with dedication to optimize our customer’s experience!
You have a passion to provide problem-solving strategies to customer systems? You are interested in designing and delivering operational changes through technology solutions? You want to be part of a technology leader in marketing software solutions including MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management)?
For our further growth we are looking for people who will help shape the future of Contentserv. People who are like us. We offer you a lot of freedom to develop yourself. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee-oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then welcome to the team!
With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Contentserv’s Vision for this role
In your new role as DevOps Cloud Engineer you will support us in the further development of the Contentserv SaaS (software as a service) platform. You will be responsible for the automatization of recurring activities and optimize our deployment processes. You will administrate Contentserv systems of customers and support in the daily business. Analyzing and solving challenging problems will also be a part of your work. As technical contact person for the support units, you will help us to continuously improve our product and our own cloud platform.
Your current tasks with the opportunity to grow – What will Your life at Contentserv look like?
In your everyday work you have a diverse range of tasks with lots of space for development:
- Contribute to provisioning of containerized environments
- Improve automation of deployment
- Interact with running systems, assisting on system level identification of issues
- Monitor alert system as part of a responsive and agile team
- Continuously update on Cloud services and tools
- Onboard technology best practices
Your Profile – What do you need to fit in?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are experienced in operating complex on premise and cloud server landscapes and have knowledge in operating cloud based web applications in a SaaS setup
- Several years (5+) of experience with Linux-based systems and databases
- You are familiar with common cloud technologies such as AWS (i.e., EC2, S3, RDS, Networking services, Cloud formation or Terraform etc.), Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- You have set up or extended already a CI/CD pipeline, preferably using GitLab
Your personality – Be a part of our relentless pioneer strategy:
- You enjoy introducing innovations and implementing improvements
- You are interested in exciting current trends and technological developments in the cloud environment like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and AWS
- You are characterized by a high service mentality, excellent communication skills as well as analytical, conceptual and problem-solving thinking
- Your working method is characterised by structure, pragmatism and reliability
- You like an environment in which you can be self-designing, but also have access to the experience and help of colleagues at any time.
Some good reasons to join our Team:
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole international team
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture with fun at the task and room for own ideas
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- A modernly equipped workplace.
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match!
Send us your application in English stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!