Our Lisbon office is looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Helsinki, NYC and Tokyo.
We enjoy working on-site and spending time with our team, but want to offer you opportunity for remote work whenever you wish, support your home office set-up and provide a remote-friendly working environment.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer you:
- Take care of both the technical and human side of projects
- Are familiar with React / Vue, automated testing & deployment
- Dabble outside of the browser every now and then (e.g. setup simple CI pipelines)
We would like to see 5+ years of experience in Front-end (or experience in all of the above).
- Look forward to taking an active part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices.
- Enjoy working with juniors and seniors on the shiny and dirty bits of the codebase. Ivory Tower Architects need not apply.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Believe that sometimes tech is best solved with no code at all, but by talking to the right people.
- Live in Lisbon or within a comfortable commute range to be able to work from our beautiful office every now and then.
We offer everything you’d expect of an international tech company: interesting projects, competitive salary and an opportunity to go on work stays to Reaktor offices around the globe. But what really makes us different is our Nordic culture — expect great attention to the work-life balance with a possibility to work flexible hours; high levels of trust and autonomy; and a friendly team of interesting personalities willing to connect beyond work.
Here are our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Get paid to do Open Source work
- Company shares
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year (when the pandemic situation permits)
Salary range: €40000 - €60000 per year (gross)
Please apply here.
Working in teams and helping clients is our bread and butter. Reaktor’s cross functional teams consist of Front-end Engineers, Backend / DevOps & SRE specialists, Designers, Data Scientists, and Coaches. We unite our efforts to help future-thinking companies like adidas, Lego, HBO, Finavia, and FC Liverpool succeed in their world-scale digital endeavours everyday.
Lisboa - Full-time