Eager to join a passionate, goal oriented and dynamic team to support our cutting-edge solutions?
Sectra is more than a company, we are a family. With us, our employees are our most important assets. You will meet new challenges and, together with your colleagues, develop both professionally and as a person. Without the ‘Best People’ Sectra would not be what it is today.
As a System Engineer, you will be part of our Deployment Department/Support Department, working in close cooperation with our customers, helping them to solve their toughest problems and challenges.
If you are passionate, driven and want to make a difference in the healthcare industry, this is the role for you.
In this position, you will:
- Have an engineering role in software deployment projects, working as a team with project managers, application specialists and other engineers
- Keep our customers happy and productive through by acting in a professional manner and, if necessary, taking the lead in maintaining, reporting and monitoring the health of our solutions
- Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies
- Interface with third-party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the support of hardware solutions
- Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills
- You will be an important contributor to our efforts to provide and maintain a high service level for our existing customers
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance
- Fluency in English
- A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
- As a person, you are a strategic doer, driven by a will to succeed with our targets and to make an impact
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills
- No more than 3 years of professional experience
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above, mainly Spanish and German
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
- Have experience from other cultures
- Have working knowledge of Active Directory, databases, operating systems, networking, virtualization, clustering, storage, networking and hardware (including workstations)
- Have knowledge of PACS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow, tools and standards such as HL7 and DICOM
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter in your application: <endereço ocultado>