Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values - Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles - A crosser and a Joiner - you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
You will be integrated into our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Consolidated knowledge in Java language;
- SQL skills;
- Unit testing skills;
- Logging skills;
- Experience with Shell/Bash Script;
- Capacity of learning, technical analysis, adaptation to change, organization, autonomy, dynamism, logical thinking, and teamwork;
- Responsibility, rigor, organization, perseverance, critical spirit, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of applications/services and their integration aspects with the business, in order to provide efficient and effective application administration;
- Solving incidents, issues and performance problems;
- Development of monitoring;
- Ensuring that administration requests are resolved quickly and within agreed service levels;
- Knowing the procedures and participating in the process of continuous application delivery and semi-annual patching;
- Communication with Development/Technical teams and the external application vendor;
- Building and updating knowledge databases, documentation, and support materials for the team;
- Analysis, documentation, and implementation/improvement of automated processes and internal tools.
Nice to have:
- Ability to analyze problems and performance of JAVA and/or JVM applications;
- Ability to apply creative solutions to complex automation problems;
- Good knowledge in using GIT;
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Use of Jenkins and Sonarqube
- Remuneration package from 35K to 45K gross/per year.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented, and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flextime, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.
To apply, you need to send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with the reference CJ_TSMS.
With the submission of your application, you authorize the treatment and storage of your personal data within Crossjoin Solutions, Lda database for this recruitment process and/or other future opportunities.
Lisboa, Porto - Full-time
Lisboa, Porto - Full-time
Lisboa - Full-time
Lisboa, Setúbal, Porto