Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
We are now looking for talented people to join our team as a Support Engineer with Portuguese fluency.
If you love interacting with a diverse range of people and you are eager to go ahead and help them in sorting out their problems, then you can definitely take up this career with us.
You’ll provide remote technical support service in the field of installation and maintenance of central buildings, hardware and software offices (Servers, CPU's, Printers, Optical Readers).
This is a full remote role for Portugal based candidates.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance re computer hardware and/or software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.
• Log all service requests into the company service call tracking system
• Record the problem description, including specific error messages and/or symptoms, any troubleshooting steps taken, and the result, and the solution to assist in/create knowledge base logs
• Follow-up on closed service requests to insure customer satisfaction
• Assist in training initiatives to new and current employees
This client is considering candidates with all seniority levels: junior, intermediate and senior.
Qualification / Profile:
• Fluent Portuguese
• Attention to details
• Must be a problem solver
• Positive, can do attitude and ability to work in a team
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to cope with stress and workload
• High school/college/university diploma from a technical area or equivalent experience - nice to have
• Technical skills: past experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, communication protocols, computer hardware, Active Directory, Office 2016/2019, Hybrid Desktops and Laptops, Client and external applications
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you
Applications: to apply, please send us your updated CV to <endereço ocultado> using ITS22 as subject.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on <endereço ocultado> and Like our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.