with dedication to optimize our customer’s experience
Location: Faro, Portugal
Experience: 2+ years
Employment Type: Full Time (Unlimtied)
Shift Timings: Central Europe Time (CET)
You have a passion to create end-to-end test plans? You are interested in designing and automating solutions that ensure customer satisfaction? You want to be part of a technology leader in marketing software solutions including MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management)?
For our further growth we are looking for people who will help shape the future of Contentserv. People who are like us. We offer you a lot of freedom to develop yourself. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee-oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then welcome to the team!
With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Contentserv’s Vision for this role
In your new role as Software Test Engineer you will be part of a team with high focus on high quality product delivery, contributing via functional, performance and compatibility validation. You will be responsible for the automatization of recurring activities and optimize our quality assurance processes. Analyzing and solving challenging problems will also be a part of your work.
Your current tasks with the opportunity to grow – What will Your life at Contentserv look like?
In your everyday work you have a diverse range of tasks with lots of space for development:
- Be part of an Agile team, involved from conceptualization to delivery
- Certify functional and performance requirements are met
- Continuously monitor and develop automated test suite
Your Profile – What do you need to fit in?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Familiar with build of automated test suites for regression testing
- Experience with QA software tools (e.g., Selenium)
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Your personality – Be a part of our relentless pioneer strategy:
- You enjoy introducing innovations and implementing improvements
- You are characterized by a high service mentality, excellent communication skills as well as analytical, conceptual and problem-solving thinking
- Your working method is characterised by structure, pragmatism and reliability
- You like an environment in which you can be self-designing, but also have access to the experience and help of colleagues at any time
Some good reasons to join our Team:
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole international team.
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture with fun at the task and room for own ideas
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- A modernly equipped workplace
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match!
Send us your application in English stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations
We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!