What drives us
Here at Zuhlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
How will you drive a change:
You will act as an engagement lead - You will be responsible for entire client engagements and thus ensure client success, commercial objectives and employee satisfaction.
You will be a consultant - With your consulting experience, you will wihelp decision-makers to find the ideal path through digitization. In doing so, you take a leading position and accompany customers as a trusted advisor up to implementation and beyond.
You will be an entrepreneur and a leader- you will make a difference by thinking like an entrepreneur who makes profitable contributions. Your know how to understand market and customer needs and thus further develop Zühlke's service portfolio. You position Zühlke and our offers successfully on the market and lead offers to success.
Creating trust among customers and employees, leading the Zühlke team in an inspiring and trusting way would be one of your skills.
What is important to us:
- That you have experience in engagement management and project realization or that you have led programs or larger software engineering projects as a project manager.
- You know how to bring new topics to the market, what a value proposition is and how to bring the actual customer needs to light.
- Thanks to your (technical) leadership experience (from engagements, programs, projects or teams), you are able to motivate people and respond to their needs.
- Your strong communication skills and an understanding of business processes that will help you to understand complex client problems.
- That even in demanding multitasking situations, you will not lose your commitment to quality and will be able to set the right priorities.
- You are fluent in English.
What working at Zuhlke is all about:
At Zühlke, you will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow continuously, through trainings, knowledge exchange, and learning from each other. With us, you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and development during working hours
- Company profit share (based on the financial success of the company and seniority)
- Top-notch equipment
- Individual skills and interests as the basis for project assignments
- Hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- Relocation - opportunity to work from other Zuhlke locations
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
We would like to know more about you!
If you would like to hear more, feel free to apply here and we'll invite you for a pleasant introduction call.