At Sepio we create one of the world’s most cutting-edge cybersecurity software product and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of our growing core technology team, you are a focal point for our patent-pending engine that identifies low-level threats and rogue devices. You’ll be using the latest technologies and help build a robust end-to-end client-server system, following agile methodologies.
With us, you will:
- Design and build a multi-layered backend system that aggregates customer’s asset to enable smart big-data / ML algorithms and policy-based control
- Build features end-to-end (aka. full stack): ~50% backend
- Apply best CI/CD methodologies across the SDLC: containerized deployment, K8S, automation, etc.
- Act as a technical focal point and mentor for team members on architecture and cybersecurity best practices
Who We’re Looking For
- You have a BSc. / MSc. in computer science / electrical engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with C# / .NET-Core in cross-OS architecture
- SQL proficiency on at least one of the major DB platforms
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English)
- Experience writing scalable backend services in microservices / SOA architecture
- Experience with frontend code with Angular, React or similar
- Knowledge of networking tech / products: switches, firewalls, data-center management, etc.
- Experience with cyber security products
- Experience with cloud-based backends: Azure / AWS / GCP
- Understanding of agile principles and methodologies
What You’ll Bring
- Passionate, innovative, and thorough: research, invent and implement
- Enjoy working in a collaborative development environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and team collaboration mindset
€ 32.000 to 39.000 (gross per year)
If this opportunity sparks your interest, please send your CV to <endereço ocultado>, we would like to meet you.
Sepio is a fast-growing start-up in the cybersecurity domain, founded by some serious industry veterans and well-funded. We are building the first hardware access control platform that provides visibility, control, and mitigation to zero trust, insider threat, BYOD, IT, OT, and IoT security programs.
Our mission is to create a safer world and deliver more secure environments for our customers.
Get to know us at <endereço ocultado>