Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- You will take over the technical/lateral leadership role within the data engineering unit.
- You will gather and process raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the pipelines.
- You will work on fast paced and innovative projects with the goal to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the budget, capacity, and resource planning within your projects.
- You will support different stakeholders (internal/external) in making the right technology decisions.
- You will design, implement, and manage data pipelines for our clients (internal/external)
- You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent data products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organizations).
Python, Scripting (Bash/Python/Go/Ruby), ETL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), good communication skills, Azure, CI/CD, Data Warehouse, Data Architecture, Team Leadership, English-speaking, suitable degree, relevant working experience of 5+ years
Nice to have:
Agile Methodologies, Software Development, Java, german language skills, Project Management, Kafka, Redshift
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes. #LI-Hybrid