At devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for people unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA with a revenue of €652M. We believe in transforming technology to creat value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #ThechforProple. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and the extraordinary talents, spread across more than 18 EMEA countries. Become one of our +8000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that change things for the better.
About the Job
"Tech for people unlocks the Future" Can you imagine working with over 1100 employees in Portugal, with 8000 employees worldwide and keeping up with the technological transformation on a daily basis?! We are looking for Windows Systems Administrator Service.
- If this opportunity is for you, apply today!
We will rely on you to:
• Understand and implement complex requirements using best practices
• Provide effort estimates for tasks
• Capable of contributing to technical improvement
To deliver the above competences, Siemens considers relevant for the outsourcing company to assure consultants with a
skillset and experience covering:
• Operations and change management of the application
• Monitor application infrastructure and interfaces
• Identify problem (e.g. network, database or terminal server problem) and inform other
Windows server infrastructure:
• Manage windows servers and roles, file server, IIS etc
• Work with datacenter provider to maintains servers’ stability and change management processes
• Operating system migration for new versions
Processing of Support Tickets:
• Categorize tickets, ensure proper documentation together with key user
• Analyze problem and provide usage guide for solution to key user
• Communicate with software provider to get bug fix for standard software
• Deploy solution on test and productive system
• Test bug fixes
• Ensure proper documentation of system changes and solutions in knowledge base
• User management of internal / portal users
Support Projects and Small Innovations:
• Create test documentation and Document problems
• Test new solution according to test documentation
• Solve problems together with provider of standard software
• Create and maintain reports in Audit module
• Analyze potential problems of security patches for application
• Install and test security patches (e.g. .net patch)
What we're looking for:
• Administration of Windows Server 2012/2016 operating system
• Application Management skills
• Basic Oracle and SQL knowledge
• Programming experience, for example PowerShell, .net (optional)
Does this sound like you?
Come build with us, innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
Apply today to <endereço ocultado> !