The Support Engineer (EMEA) is responsible for providing high-quality post-sales support for the Amino product range to our rapidly growing customer base across Europe, Middle East and Africa, while collaborating effectively as a trusted member of our driven, innovative team.
- Act as a technical interface for post-sales technical support for customers and partners in EMEA.
- Resolve customer questions and issues, very often involving on-site work.
- Assist customers with integration of our products into their networks.
- Improve the internal knowledge base by documenting common questions and answers, troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Provide regular status updates to management teams.
- Clearly understand and communicate customer issues to Product Management team to improve products and minimize on-site support needs.
- Train customers and integrators on use of our products.
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company.
Technical competencies, skills and experience:
The following are considered essential for the role –
- Min 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Linux architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
The following are desirable and would be advantageous in the role –
- Knowledge of IPTV technologies
- Knowledge of DVB
- Knowledge of Apple HTTP Live streaming protocol
- Knowledge of compressed and uncompressed digital video and audio standards, especially around H.264 and MPEG-2 technologies
- Familiar with Linux shell scripting
Job Link: <endereço ocultado>