Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as:
- You develop frontends with advanced interface technologies for computers and mobile devices utilizing your expertise in content management systems, web services and web standards.
- You have what it takes to be a contact for customers and co-workers alike.
- You address frontend relevant topics (SEO, UX, rendering and load performance, caching, security, etc.) to execute projects.
- You know how to configure efficient build setups with webpack, gulp or grunt.
- You have development experience with React, Angular or Web Components and Jest unit test development.
- You understand design patterns such as Redux and Observables.
- You have good work ethic which is equally reflected in Quality Assurance and cross-browser compatibility.
- You communicate well in English therefore you won‘t have any problems communicating with your interdisciplinary team of co-workers.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
Join us in: Frontend Developer (f/m/x) (Lisboa) › diconium