Six-factor [<endereço ocultado>] is a Lisbon-based innovation-driven multifaceted Technology firm with 100% Portuguese Capital that unites a vast pool of talented Software Engineers, complemented by a highly experienced group of Information Technology entrepreneurs who have been serving industry together over 20 years with an established business network in Portugal, UK, Switzerland, Germany and Netherlands.
At Six-factor, we are passionate about developing solutions and products combining Blockchain/Machine Learning/IoT and other cutting-edge paradigms. We work with Telecom, Fintech’s, healthcare and Industry apart from Portuguese State, Museum and Municipal corporations.
We also have a couple of IoT driven award winning products such as Nearby App(<endereço ocultado>) which is addressing continuous evolving modernization of Museum, Hotels and Hospitality Industry as well as Smart Lockers (<endereço ocultado>) that enhance automation of Distribution chain in the line of production or to storage and delivery of personal belongings providing value-added support to several industrial companies and end consumers.
In order to foster expansion, currently we are seeking a BSUINESS EXPANSION MANAGER for our International Business Division (IBD). The position is based in Lisbon. Reporting directly to management you would ideally have ability to perform, following.
You will anchor new business by overcoming following challenges:
• Ability to attract new clients to promote company products and services (Outsourcing/Nearshoring)
• Communicate with technical team to create targeted campaigns
• Drive Business Development and Partnerships closings
• Attend meetings, conferences, participate in tech fairs / trade shows to create new leads
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with the key accounts
• Design and implementation of business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of company goals
• To ensure that the company has the adequate resources to meet demands created by actions taken under sales prospection
To achieve aforesaid goals you should preferably have a background in :
• BSc/Ba in Business Management/Information management or relevant field as a plus but not eliminatory
• Proven track-record of successfully implementing and managing sales accounts
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as sales personal or business development, preferably in the IT domain
• Nice-to-have: Experience in attracting and managing international clients
• Excellent knowledge and awareness of MS Office, databases and information technology systems
• Fluent in English
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
• working directly with stakeholders
• highly versatile, skilled and tech-savvy resources at your disposal
• attractive compensation package
• target-driven growth and incentive plans in order to help you meet your personal and collective goals
• Travel expenses
• Health insurance
• Ownership driven implementation of ideas
• Home-office balance
• Dynamic work environment
The interested candidates should reply with an updated resumé to - <endereço ocultado>
Para ter acesso aos endereços (email/site) de candidatura neste anúncio deverá estar autenticado no site.
Ainda não tem conta no ITJobs ?
Aceda aqui e crie já a sua conta.