If you enjoy working on a single project for an extended period, we have an exciting opportunity! Join our product development dedicated team, where you'll work on a complex system comprising over 20 microcontrollers. You'll get to work with cutting-edge technologies such as C++ and RTOS (Zefyr) and be responsible for building the main microcontroller in the system.
What drives you:
- You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise. You eagerly share knowledge with your colleagues on a daily basis.
What drives us:
- Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
What is important to us:
- That you are proficient in C++ and understand that software engineering is more than just programming;
- Practical experience in development of software for embedded systems;
- Experience with microcontrollers architecture;
- Experience with RTOS (Zefyr will be considered a plus);
- You understand the requirements of systems regarding security, safety and quality – and are able to build the system so that it meets them;
- Suitable university degree and/or more than 3 years of experience;
- Fluency in English.
What working at Zühlke is all about:
- You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply here to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
The salary range for this position is 30k - 36k gross per year.
Para ter acesso aos endereços (email/site) de candidatura neste anúncio deverá estar autenticado no site.
Ainda não tem conta no ITJobs ?
Aceda aqui e crie já a sua conta.
Porto - Full-time